Reptiles

Reptiles
Silly Grins

Friday, November 9, 2012

Mourning Papers: The Day After


The best way to worstly respond to something a person don’t like is maybe ‘freaking out’ a little.

When I read what a man from Mu-zu-rrah says about believing who built what:




When I read what the man who once called himself 'Will' says, I can’t help but think about what people try to remember. 

Dreams...dreams are good to have. But there's a feeling some people could use a shot of the good stuff. 




Yeah, what people try to remember so that they can hold onto what they think they believe in.

Well, let’s take a look in the mirror then, shall we? 




There's a lot to see. And nowadays, it's hard not to.



Personally, I'm not so interested in what we the people believe in; I'm more interested in what we the people have actually done.  And, consequently, what we the people are actually doing. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna finishing reading my morning paper and pour myself another cup of joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment