Reptiles

Reptiles
Silly Grins

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Staying Focused

(And what we expose ourselves to)

Off the cuff. For a reason. If you read. Read the titles.

It's messy. 
(Pick one)

As you can painfully tell, a photographer didn't take this picture.

The one what was picked. 
Japan's use of a German lens.... history.

Joker's Alley?
(Not really... but I thought of him)

Two photographers... amateur
(Cute.... when they are little)

From abroad...
(What 'they' saw... on the road)

If this were a deck of cards in a poker game, I wonder how they would be read. The last card is no good. I think I would have to read this hand as an ace, a two, and a three (if the joker was wild). Really, though, gambling is not my thing.

All of the photos were taken a short while ago, from a magazine at a photo shop. All I can say is that it is a small world. 

The photos were taken for a reason that can be added later, during an edit. Or it can be left as is. Raw.

Thank you for your time. 

Start to finish with a distraction in-between.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely an Ace and a Joker in there... Don't play Joker poker myself, but nice hand, sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your compliment is appreciated. 'Joker poker' kind of has a foolish ring to it. Will try to steer clear of Vegas.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I never thought to use white noise. but it does seem to help other people block out the world when it's crunch time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something I've only recently 'discovered'.

      Delete